Brand: Independent Fabrication
Model: Crown Jewel Special Edition
Condition: Very Good
Wheels: Mavic Kysrium Elite
Drivetrain: Campagnolo Chorus 3×10
Fork: Reynolds Ouzo Pro
Headset: Chris King
Brakes: Campagnolo Chorus
head tube: 220mm
seat tube: 565mm (center-to-center)
chain stay: 420mm
top tube: 23.75″ (actual)
Wheels: Very Good
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Very Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Very Good
Description of Very Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The bicycle looks good, may have minimal cosmetic (only) blemishes at the frame, fork, components, parts and/or accessories
- The bicycle may require minimal service adjustments without the need of replacing any parts. (Service adjustments are most often easy and fast to make. Frequently required within the first 6-12 months of ownership when the bike was once new.)
- The braking surface is clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads may show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. May include slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation by myself.
- Tires may show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape may show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening
Actual bicycle and related components may vary from images shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does not guarantee the accuracy of the photos and so they must be used for reference only.