Serial #: C5N200
Frame Compatibility: Mechanical / Electronic
Steerer Tube Diameter: 1 1/8″
HeadSet Included: Yes
Bottom Bracket: Not Included, Threaded
Seatpost Size: 41.8mm
Seat Clamp Included: Yes
Front Derailleur Mount: Braze-On
Steerer Tube Length: 270mm
Effective Top Tube*: 550mm
Seat Tube*: 540mm
Head Tube*: 177mm
Rear Spacing: 130mm
- Description of GoodThe frame or fork or components or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) could have minor dings
- Paint is faded somewhat and/or somewhat discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical issues but may require some service, a tune up is beneficial. Some parts may require replacing, to not include front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to imagine replacing include: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *It is a partial list of suggested items to replace, your bike won’t need all of or any of this stuff.
- Braking surfaces could have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock may want to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes may want to be bled (if applicable)