Model: Sensor 9R 2.0
Wheels: Very Good
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Fair
Touch Points: Very Good
Description of Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The frame or fork or components or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) may have minor dings
- Paint is faded fairly and/or fairly discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical issues but may require some service, a tune up is advisable. Some parts may require replacing, not to include front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to believe replacing include: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *It is a partial list of suggested items to replace, your bike would possibly not need all of or any of this stuff.
- Braking surfaces may have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock may wish to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes may wish to be bled (if applicable)
Actual bicycle and related components may vary from images shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does not guarantee the accuracy of the photos and they will have to be used for reference only.