The Specialised Tarmac Professional Disc is Rider-First Engineered to offer each sized frame with hill-destroying stiffness and descending prowess.
At 17 pounds, 9 ounces this carbon-frame bike has spent it is life as a store demo-bike, and with not up to 1,000 miles, this can be a great bang for the buck.
Originally priced at $6,000, then marked all the way down to $4,800, this discounted $3,200 bike comes with:
– Specialised life-time warranty at the frame
– FACT 10r carbon Rider-First Engineered™ frameset
– Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain
– Shimano 785, hydraulic disc brakes
– Specialized Professional FACT carbon OSBB crankset
– Roval Rapide CL 40 SCS Disc carbon clincher wheelset
– Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Expert Gel saddle w/ hollow Ti rails
– Specialized Turbo Professional, 700x25c tires