Model: Emonda SL 5
Seatpost: Bontrager Ride-Tuned Carbon seatmast cap
Saddle: Bontrager Paradigm 3
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
Crankset: Shimano 105
Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-speed: 11-28
Drive Train: Good
Touch Points: Good
Description of Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The frame or fork or components or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) may have minor dings
- Paint is faded fairly and/or fairly discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical issues but may require some service, a tune up is advisable. Some parts may require replacing, not to include front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to imagine replacing include: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *It is a partial list of suggested items to replace, your bike won’t need all of or any of these things.
- Braking surfaces may have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock may want to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes may want to be bled (if applicable)
Actual bicycle and related components may vary from images shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does not guarantee the accuracy of the photos and they must be used for reference only.