Model: Lush SL 27.5 – Women’s
Rear Shock: Fox Performance Go with the flow EVOL, RE:Activ
Seatpost: KS eThirty Integra dropper
Saddle: Bontrager Ajna 1 WSD
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus
Crankset: Shimano M627
Wheels: Very Good
Drive Train: Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Very Good
Description of Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The frame or fork or components or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) may have minor dings
- Paint is faded rather and/or rather discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is free of major mechanical issues but may require some service, a tune up is beneficial. Some parts may require replacing, not to include front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to imagine replacing include: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *It is a partial list of suggested items to replace, your bike would possibly not need all of or any of this stuff.
- Braking surfaces may have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock may want to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes may want to be bled (if applicable)
Actual bicycle and related components may vary from images shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does not guarantee the accuracy of the photos and they must be used for reference only.