Model: Haanjo Comp
Condition: Very Good
DB Alternative Road, Endurance Geometry, Relaxed Head Tube Angle, Fully Butted 6061-T6 Alloy, Formed Top Tube, Tapered Headtube, Disc Only, 142x12mm Thru-axle w/ Replaceable Hanger
DB Gravel Disc, 1.5″ Tapered Alloy Steerer Tube, w/ 12mm Thru-axle
FSA NO.42, Sealed Cartridge for Tapered Headtube
SRAM S350 X-Sync, w/ 44T Chainring
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM GXP|
SRAM Apex 1, 11 Speed
SRAM Apex 1, 1×11 Speed
SRAM PG1130, 11 Speed, 11-42T
KMC X11EL, 11 Speed
24h Alloy HighLow Flange, Sealed Cartridge, CNC Disc Mount, 12mm Thru-axle
24h Alloy Sealed Cartridge, CNC Disc Mount, 142x12mm Thru-axle
14g Stainless Steel
HED Tomcat Disc, 24h, 21mm Internal Width, Tubeless Ready
Kenda Flintridge, 60TPI, 700x40c
SRAM Apex 1 Hydraulic Disc, w/ 160mm Front / 140mm Rear Centerline Rotors
|Brake Levers||SRAM Apex 1|
HED Grand Tour, 7050 Alloy, 31.8mm Bar Bore
|Grips||DB Gel Tape|
HED Eroica, 6061 Alloy, 3D Forged, +/-7° Rise, 31.8 Bar Bore
HED Eroica, 6061 Alloy, 27.2mm
|Bike Weight||22.5 lbs|
Description of Very Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The bicycle looks good, may have minimal cosmetic (only) blemishes at the frame, fork, components, parts and/or accessories
- The bicycle may require minimal service adjustments without the need of replacing any parts. (Service adjustments are normally easy and fast to make. On a regular basis required within the first 6-12 months of ownership when the bike was once new.)
- The braking surface is clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads may show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. May include slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation by myself.
- Tires may show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape may show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening
Actual bicycle and related components may vary from images shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does not guarantee the accuracy of the photos and so they will have to be used for reference only.