2017 Large Specialized StumpJumper FSR Comp Demo. Low Miles (lower than one hundred) with massive upgrades. Small cosmetic blemishes (touched up) on right chain stay because of slight chain rub, on best tube from transporting and crank arm ends because of normal riding. MSRP with upgrades $3700.00
- New Specialized Roval Traverse Wheelset
- New Box Anodized Seatpost Clamp
- New Race Face Riser Bar
- New Race Face 34t Chainring
- New Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Fox Drift CTD Kashima Rear Shock
When you wish to have to blend ruggedness, efficiency, and down right nimbleness into one trail bike, it is pretty damn hard to overcome the alloy Stumpjumper FSR Comp 650b. We made it responsive, nimble, and in a position to take a hit, so it is best possible for tight and technical trail riding.