Condition: Very Good
Frame: Reynolds 631 Chromoly Custom Butted, Post Mount Disc, 142×12 Thru Axle, Tapered HT
Fork: Alloy SPF Blades, Alloy Taper Steerer w/Post Mount Disc, Internal brake routing, 15mm Thru Axle
Headset: Integrated Cartridge Bearings
Cranks: Sammox, Forged Alloy 2pc w/ CNC Narrow Wide 40t
Bottom Bracket: External Bearing
Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival Long Cage 11-speed
Front Derailleur: n/a
Shifters: SRAM Rival Hydro Road Disc
Cogset: SRAM PG-1130 11-42 11spd
Chain: SRAM PC-1130 11sp
Spokes: 14/15g Stainless Butted MAC w/Brass Nipples
Rims: Weinmann U28TL, 32h Double Wall, 28mm Wide
Brakes: SRAM Rival Hydro Road Disc, w/160mm Rotors
Brake Levers: SRAM Rival Hydro Road Disc
Handlebar: Raleigh 200 series 31.8 with 16 Degree Flare, 42cm
Bar Tape: Raleigh Leather Bar Tape
Stem: Kalloy 3D Forged 31.8 90mm
Seat: Raleigh Classic Road Saddle, Leather w/ Stainless Steel Rails
Seatpost: Raleigh Dropper Post, Alloy Dual Bolt 27.2mm w/ Internal Routing
Tires: Clement MSO X’Plor 50c
Description of Very Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The bicycle looks good, may have minimal cosmetic (only) blemishes at the frame, fork, components, parts and/or accessories
- The bicycle may require minimal service adjustments without the need of replacing any parts. (Service adjustments are generally easy and fast to make. Frequently required within the first 6-12 months of ownership when the bike was once new.)
- The braking surface is clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads may show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. May include slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation on my own.
- Tires may show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape may show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening
Actual bicycle and related components may vary from images shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does not guarantee the accuracy of the photos they usually must be used for reference only.