Model: Tokul 1
Condition: Very Good
AL-6061 SL Custom Butted Aluminum, IS Disc Mount, Machined HT 1-1/8″
SR Suntour XCM, 120mm
FSA IS-3 45deg upper, NO.11N Zerostack Lower, 1-1/8″
SR Suntour XCC 42/34/24t
Sealed Cartridge, 73×122
Shimano Acera 8spd
Shimano HG41, 11-32t 8spd
Joytech Disc QR 32h
Joytech Disc QR 32h Cassette
14g Stainless Steel, w/ Brass Nipples
Weinmann U28, 27.5″, 32h, 28mm wide
Kenda Honey Badger 27.5 x 2.2
Tektro Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotors
Raleigh MTB Riser, 31.8, Width:S 720mm, 740mm other sizes
Raleigh Closed-end MTB Grip
Raleigh 100 Series, 31.8mm, Lengths:60mm
Raleigh Mountain Saddle, 140mm wide
Raleigh 100 Series, Dual Bolt, 30.9x350mm
|Bike Weight||31.68 lbs|
Description of Very Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The bicycle looks good, may have minimal cosmetic (only) blemishes at the frame, fork, components, parts and/or accessories
- The bicycle may require minimal service adjustments without the need of replacing any parts. (Service adjustments are generally easy and fast to make. Regularly required within the first 6-12 months of ownership when the bike was once new.)
- The braking surface is clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads may show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with some signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. May include slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation by myself.
- Tires may show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape may show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening
Actual bicycle and related components may vary from images shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does not guarantee the accuracy of the photos they usually must be used for reference only.