26″ Roadmaster Granite Peak Men’s Bike Mountain Bike 18 Speed Bicycle Navy New
Free 2 Day Shipping | Free Sale Tax
The Granite Peak 26-inch Men’s Mountain Bike by Roadmaster is an excellent all-around mountain bike that is right at home on a rugged unpaved path or cruising the streets in your neighborhood. It sports a steel mountain frame and a front suspension fork, ensuring that each ride is comfortable and easy to navigate. The knobby tire treads provide a number of security on pavement or dirt roads, at the same time as alloy rims offer added durability and stability. This 24-inch mountain bike comes with 18-speed twist shifters and a Shimano rear derailleur, allowing maximum shifting performance out on the trail. Experience the freedom of taking your Granite Peak all over the place town. Roadmaster has been a trusted American value in recreational bike riding for decades — have some fun on your next ride.
- Age range: 18 years and up
- Steel mountain frame and front suspension fork offer a smooth ride
- 18-speed twist shifters for smooth shifting on the trail
- Front and rear linear pull brakes for quick, crisp stopping
- Alloy wheels and strong 3-piece mountain crank add durability
- Tool-free adjustable seat post for easy height adjustments
- Rider height: 5’2″ to 5’10”
- Expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days.
- One Day shipping takes 1-2 business days and regularly ships within 12 hours.
- We only ship within the continental USA, we don’t ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
- Our standard shipping service is free, your order will be processed within 1-2 business days after your payment.
- All returns accepted.
- The buyer will have to contact with us within 30 Days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as Money back or replacement.
- Return shipping will be paid by the buyer.
- Partial refund available within 30 days.
If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of feedback. We will be able to work with you to unravel any problem you could have. When you have any questions please ask.