Elfie the ElfMan…SAYS..
Get a LEVEL head when you buy this…..
Under 50 HP W/HARDWARE
part # 9401-7
KEEP YOUR BOAT ON PLANE AT LOWER SPEEDS.
Gives outboards a performance boost, improving both stability and handling. The Hydro-Stabilizer out performs ordinary flat hydrofoils by reducing drag when the hull goes on plane. Installs on a large variety of motor styles and sizes and includes stainless steel bolts and lock nuts. Wings constructed of black molded plastic. The Hydro-Stabilizer quickly puts the boat on plane and helps pull skiers out of the hole faster. Even at lower RPMs, it keeps the boat on plane. The wings provide a smoother, more stable ride and reduces ventilation in turns.
- Angled foil reduces drag at higher speeds and improves stability and handling
- Made from extremely durable black, molded plastic
- Comes complete with stainless steel bolts and lock nuts for quick, easy installation
- For use on most 50 and under horsepower motors EXCEPT MARINER 20 HP and ENGINES WHERE THE CAVITATION PLATE IS TOO SMALL FOR
READ THIS ….. Shipping and Other Policies
- Super Fast Shipping inside United States! Frequently same or next business day but cannot keep an eye on shipments once they reach the Post Office!
- We use Fedex for most items over 5lbs, so no P.O. boxes for larger items.
- Winning bidder pays shipping and handling to the 48 US continental states..
- INTERNATIONAL PLEASE READ: Not all items are shipped internationally, but if we do, we use Priority Mail International….
Even supposing we ship immediately we don’t seem to be responsible for any customs duties and cannot keep an eye on the time it takes to get to you. It can take up to 30 working days or longer.
- International Import duties, taxes, and charges don’t seem to be included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to resolve what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- The description of the item in this listing is written solely by the manufacturer and any disagreements will be directly with manufacturer….
- We personally do not warranty any products.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bid at any time. E-mail me before you bid if you have negative feedback rating (-1) or worse.
- We have a 14 day return policy with a 20% restocking fee. New item cannot be returned once used.
- Buyer pays for return shipping cost
- If you get the product and make a decision you do not adore it, you’ll return it and 20% of the purchase price plus the original shipping costs will be deducted upon return of the item.
- After the 14 days has passed, there are no returns allowed on the purchase. We do not accept returns on brand new products if they have been used in any way as we cannot resell these as new anymore.
- On all returns, we inspect all products once received to make sure no parts / software have been altered . Also, if there is any damage done on the item, we cannot issue a refund.
Shipping Costs and fees don’t seem to be refundable.
Unused, Unopened sealed returns only
ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL RETURNS
Any item that returned to us with other reason than defective or not as described will be charge with 20% restocking fee