New From ClearCreekTubes!
You get one Colossal 58-60″ Inner Tube and one locally made ClearCreekTubes’ Fun Island Tube Cover. This cover comes with a solid industrial Poly-Canvas PVC-Coated Top and Bottom, six reinforced handles with a velcro opening through the bottom for airing the tube. The cover comes standard with a blue top and red bottom. We have many other color combinations available: red, blue, black, green, yellow, purple, orange, pink, and burgundy! For other color selections simply email upon purchase what color combinations (top and bottom) you need and We can accommodate!
These Covers are Individually Hand Made right here in Denver, Colorado.
(Please Support Local Small Businesses) Made in the USA! Colorado Proud! For other styles of Tubing please see our other ads or contact me for your special color selection. 404-643-7578!
No one has more colors than ClearCreekTubes! Also Available:
Huge Tubes Colossal Tubes
Snow Tube Combos Snow Tube Covers
Tow-Able Snow Tube Combos Tow-Able Snow Tube Covers
River Tube Combos River Tube Covers
River Tube Mesh Combos River Tube Mesh Covers
River Tube Combos with Buckles River Tube Covers with Buckles
*NEW Double River Tube Combos
*ClearCreekTubes Products are intended for recreational use only. It is not a Life Saving Device. All the time wear proper safety equipment whilst using. This includes Life Vests and Helmets for River Tubing; Helmets and Warm Clothing for Snow Tubing.
*If using any ClearCreekTubes products with a motorized vehicle you. the user/purchaser assume all responsibility…if doing so please be safe, wear a helmet!
- We ONLY accept PayPal.
- eCheque will be held until cleared.
- We appreciate prompt payment and look forward to your business at some point. Unpaid item will be filed without receiving payment in 30 days from listing ended.
- If there are any issues with payment, please contact us! We are committed to EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
- Returns for exchange are permitted and must be initiated by the buyer within 14 days upon receipt Tracking through My eBay will show date of delivery.
- If you would like to return your product(s) for repair / replacement / refund, please kindly contact us by email through ebay. We can handle all issues promptly.
- Buyers are responsible for the returning shipping costs under any circumstances.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Even if listings are sold without additional cost for shipping, shipping is not free to us. The cost of shipping will be deducted from monies returned.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The photos are just for illustration purposes only.
- No sales tax is required.
- If, for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, please email to resolve any issues before leaving feedback. We can reply back to you ASAP. If you do not receive a response within 48 business hours, please check the spam in your mail box.
- Feedback will be left after we have received payment from you.
- All our items will be shipped to the buyer’s PayPal address, please confirm your address on PayPal before you bid.
How to inflate your
ClearCreekTubes Inner Tube in 3 steps
1. Remove the valve cap. Screw in the
core valve. Replace the valve cap.
This is best accomplished with a ClearCreekTubes Maintenance
Kit core valve driver. If you do not have a core valve driver you’ll be able to use a
pair of tweezers but do be careful; do not puncture the tube, do not bend the
core valve. Do not over tighten the core valve; it should be snug but not over
tight. Removing this valve is the best way to deflate the tube.
2. If you have purchased the
ClearCreekTubes River or Snow Cover put the tube in the cover now.
Huge 44” cover fits the 8.25r20 or 10.00r20 inner tubes.
Colossal 54” cover fits the 10.00r20 inner tube.
The Fun Island cover fits the 12.00r20 inner tube.
Unfold and center the tube in the
cover. As you air the tube you should re-center it a few times to be sure it
remains even within the cover. Air the tube just until the tube fits the cover
and most of the wrinkles are gone. At about 30” the tube will feel tight. It is
not full. Continue to air the tube until it fits the cover.
If no cover was purchased go to step 3.
the tube using any gas station air pump, bicycle air pump or air compressor. For
your convenience ClearCreekTubes now offers a travel air compressor Inflation
Kit. eBay item number: 171348895259
At about 30” the tube will
feel tight. It is not full. Please continue to inflate until you reach the
specified size for your tube.
8.25r20 inner tubes will reach a
maximum of 44”. Inflate to 42”.
10.00r20 inner tubes will reach a
maximum of 48”. Inflate to 44”.
12.00r20 inner tubes will reach a
maximum of 60”. Inflate to 52”.
If you overinflate the tube it is going to stress the rubber making
it easier to pop or puncture. The more give it has, the more abuse it can
withstand. Take into account that, air expands as it heats. If you leave your inflated tube
out in the heat it is going to get bigger and bigger until it pops. To prevent this
you should All the time be prepared to release some air from the tube.
You should store your tube in a cool dry place either
deflated or underinflated.
If you have a question please email or call 404-643-7578