Simplicity goes a long way. The Diamondback Recoil is a full suspension bike built with an effective single pivot design, making it light and durable.
The benefits of full suspension don’t seem to be exclusive to superbikes. The Recoil uses a simple single pivot design to deliver the smooth ride that comes from a bike that’s doing everything it can to maintain traction underneath you. Four inches of front and rear suspension Go back and forth combine with 29″ wheels to take the edge off all but the biggest roots, holes, and rocks on the trail, giving you a plush and smooth ride. The frame is built the usage of butted and formed aluminum tubing, a standard of light weight and durability in the bike world, so it’s ready to brave the mountains with you. You’ll be able to be rolling for seasons to come with a trail-proven parts build including a Shimano 3×8 speed drivetrain, Tektro disc brakes, and solid components all around.
- Hand built 4-inch Go back and forth 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy full suspension 29er frame is super strong
- Optimized single pivot with sealed cartridge bearings for smooth, durable performance
- SR Suntour XCT 100mm suspension fork and Kindshock coil rear shock tackle the terrain
- 3×8-speed drivetrain gives you 24 gears to make a choice from and provides reliable shifting
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes deliver ample stopping power
- 29″ wheels roll well over obstacles with ease
- Kickstand NOT Included
- Bikes come 85% pre-assembled and will want to be tuned up (gears, brakes) and all appropriate bolts/nuts tightened, torqued and/or lubed. For the best experience we do recommend all bikes to be assembled by a professional bike mechanic.
- Frame: DB Recoil 6061 T-6 Aluminum Trail w/ 4″ Go back and forth, Optimized Single Pivot, Machine Formed Top Tube, Butted / Formed Down Tube, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivot, replaceable hanger
- Rear Shock: Kindshock Coil 190x51mm w/ oil Damping
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT 29″, 100mm Go back and forth, w/ Preload Adjust
- Headset: Zero Stack Ahead 1 1/8″
- Cranks: SR Suntour XCC, 42/32/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus M310, Top Swing, Dual Pull, 34.9mm Clamp Diameter
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera M360, 8 Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus M310, 3×8 Speed Rapidfire
- Cogset: Shimano HG31 8spd Cassette (11-32t)
- Chain: KMC Z51, 8 Speed
- Front Hub: 32h SL-7 Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount
- Rear Hub: 32h SL-7 Alloy Cassette w/ CNC Disc mount
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: DB SL7 29″ diameter 32h, Doublewall
- Tires: Kenda Honey Badger 29x 2.2″
- Brakes: Tektro Aries Mechanical Disc, w/ 180mm Front / 160mm Rear Rotors
- Brakes Levers: Tektro Alloy w/ reach Adjust
- Pedals: DB4L Alloy Platform
- Handlebar: DB SL318b, 685mm wide, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm
- Grips: DB4L 135mm Kraton
- Stem: DB 3D Forged, 7Â° Rise, 31.8 Bar Bore
- Seat: DB Race saddle
- Seat Post: DB Alloy Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- Extras: Owner’s Manual & Assembly Guide, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 Bottle Bolts
- Notes: Spec subject to change without notice. Please Note: Any spec changes will be comparable with listed spec
- Signature REQUIRED for delivery.
- Domestic items TYPICALLY ship within 24 business hours of a CLEARED payment.
- Express shipping available.
- Items weighing a pound and under will ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
- Shipments may incur taxes upon delivery.
- Import duties, taxes and charges don’t seem to be included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to decide what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- Attention: ground transit is on business days only and will not include weekends.
Jenn's Bikes does not pay any postage (to and from, taxes, duties and brokerage fees) on international returns. All transportation costs will be the buyer's responsibility.
Customer is responsible for transportation of the item back to Jenn's Bikes (this includes return shipping for our non-local customers). For returns of product within the United States Jenn's Bikes will pay for shipping of the new replacement item back to the customer.
The following products don’t seem to be eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
Any product not purchased from Jenn's Bikes.
Any products with missing, damaged or altered serial numbers.
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, and all other items originally included.
Any product that has been serviced without our express permission.
Customer must contact us within 30 days of delivery to request a return.
Product must be in factory sealed never opened resalable condition to qualify for a full refund.
If you want to contact us please use the Ebay messaging center found here.