- Aluminum alloy construction with forged dropouts for durability
- Suspension fork for a smooth ride
- Tektro disc brakes deliver stopping power in all conditions
- Dual sport 700x45c tires roll fast and have various traction for dirt trails
- Shimano 3×7-speed Shifters and derailleurs provides wide range of gears
- Kickstand NOT Included
Fork: SR Suntour M3030, 700c, 75mm Shuttle, 28mm Stanchion, Alloy Lower, Alloy Crown, Coil Spring
Headset: Ahead 1 1/8"
Cranks: SR Suntour XCT w/ Chainguard, 48/38/28T
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY510, Top Swing, Dual Pull, 31.8mm Clamp Diameter
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus 7 Speed
Shifter: Shimano EF-51 Easyfire, 3×7 Speed
Cogset: Shimano HG-20, 7 Speed, 12-32T
Chain: KMC-Z51, 7 Speed
Front Hub: 32h SL-7 Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount
Rear Hub: 32h SL-7 Alloy Cassette w/ CNC Disc mount
Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
Rims: 32h Diamondback SL-7 Doublewall
Tires: Kenda Bitumen, 700x45c
Brakes: Tektro Aries Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
Brake Levers: Shimano EF-51
Pedals: Wellgo Alloy forged, CNC MTB
Handlebar: DB Laser Series, Low rise, 660mm Wide, 31.8mm Bar Bore
Grips: Diamondback Dual Density Comfort Grip
Stem: DB 3D Forged, 7° Rise, 31.8 Bar Bore
Seat: DB Dual Sport Series
Seatpost: DB Laser Micro Adjust 27.2mm
Extras: Owner's Manual, Assembly Guide, Tool Kit*
Notes: Spec subject to change without notice. Please Note: Any spec changes will be comparable with listed spec
- Signature REQUIRED for delivery.
- Domestic items TYPICALLY ship within 24 business hours of a CLEARED payment.
- Express shipping available.
- Items weighing a pound and under will ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
- Shipments may incur taxes upon delivery.
- Import duties, taxes and charges don’t seem to be included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to resolve what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- Attention: ground transit is on business days only and will not include weekends.
Jenn's Bikes does not pay any postage (to and from, taxes, duties and brokerage fees) on international returns. All transportation costs will be the buyer's responsibility.
Customer is responsible for transportation of the item back to Jenn's Bikes (this includes return shipping for our non-local customers). For returns of product within america Jenn's Bikes will pay for shipping of the new replacement item back to the customer.
The following products don’t seem to be eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
Any product not purchased from Jenn's Bikes.
Any products with missing, damaged or altered serial numbers.
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, and all other items originally included.
Any product that has been serviced without our express permission.
Customer will have to contact us within 30 days of delivery to request a return.
Product will have to be in factory sealed never opened resalable condition to qualify for a full refund.
If you wish to have to contact us please use the Ebay messaging center found here.