The Diamondback Clarity 2 is a Performance Hybrid road bike. Performance Hybrid road bikes are great for pavement and paved path cruising. They also keep the rider in an upright riding position for less strain on the neck and lower back. If you are searching for a bike that is efficient on city streets and paved trails with an upright riding position then look no further than a Clarity 2.
Our women’s performance hybrid bikes blend the best of road and mountain worlds to result in a sleek women’s bike with an upright riding position. The Clarity 2 ticks these boxes and more: it’s an efficient bike that you’ll be able to pedal comfortably all day, on rides of any length. The aluminum frame is durable, light, and responsive.
A low standover height ensures easy on/off, and women’s-specific touchpoints make this bike comfortable right out of the box. With 21 gears to choose between you can be prepared for any climb, and when it is time to descend the disc brakes provide great stopping power even in a pouring rain. The Clarity 2 accepts racks and fenders easily, meaning this weekend joyrider can become a daily commuter in no time.
- Hand built Devine Designs Top quality aluminum alloy frame is durable and comfortably compliant
- Integrated Aero Alloy straight blade fork delivers quick, confident handling
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes give abundant stopping power in any condition
- Shimano 21-speed drivetrain provides gears for any terrain
- 700c Performance Hybrid wheels keep you rolling quickly
- Kickstand NOT Included
- Bikes come 85% pre-assembled and will need to be tuned up (gears, brakes) and all appropriate bolts/nuts tightened, torqued and/or lubed. For the best experience we do recommend all bikes to be assembled by a professional bike mechanic.
- Frame: Top quality aluminum Devine Geometry frame w/ replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: Clarity integrated Aero Alloy straight blade, Cro-mo Steerer
- Headset: Integrated “Cane Creek” Size Drop-in ACB 1 1/8″
- Cranks: Shimano FCM131 w/ chainguard, 28/38/48t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TX51
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano EF-51 Easyfire 3x7spd
- Cogset: Shimano TZ-21 7spd (14-28t)
- Chain: KMC-Z51
- Front Hub: 32h Alloy QR
- Rear Hub: 32h Alloy QR Freehub
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 32h Equation R23 Doublewall
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Trax 700x32c
- Brakes: Tektro Aries Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brakes Levers: Shimano EF-51
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy forged flat pedals, CNC MTB
- Handlebar: DB 31.8mm low rise Alloy
- Grips: Diamondback Dual Density Comfort Grip
- Stem: DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- Seat: DB DUAL SPORT Series Black
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner’s manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Notes: Spec subject to change without notice. Please Note: Any spec changes will be comparable with listed spec
- Signature REQUIRED for delivery.
- Domestic items TYPICALLY ship within 24 business hours of a CLEARED payment.
- Express shipping available.
- Items weighing a pound and under will ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
- Shipments may incur taxes upon delivery.
- Import duties, taxes and charges aren’t included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to decide what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- Attention: ground transit is on business days only and will not include weekends.
Jenn's Bikes does not pay any postage (to and from, taxes, duties and brokerage fees) on international returns. All transportation costs will be the buyer's responsibility.
Customer is responsible for transportation of the item back to Jenn's Bikes (this includes return shipping for our non-local customers). For returns of product within the United States Jenn's Bikes will pay for shipping of the new replacement item back to the customer.
The following products aren’t eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
Any product not purchased from Jenn's Bikes.
Any products with missing, damaged or altered serial numbers.
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, and all other items originally included.
Any product that has been serviced without our express permission.
Customer must contact us within 30 days of delivery to request a return.
Product must be in factory sealed never opened resalable condition to qualify for a full refund.
If you want to contact us please use the Ebay messaging center found here.