The Diamondback Clarity 24 is a Youth Performance Hybrid Bike. With bigger wheels and more gears, these bikes are the next step for growing kids. Get ready for longer bike path rides and bigger adventures.
When she’s prepared to take her bike adventures beyond the end of the block, the Clarity 24 is ready. This bike is a step up from a sidewalk or learning bike, with 24″ wheels and a 14 speed drivetrain that open up possibilities for longer journeys. The Clarity’s frame and fork are made from lightweight aluminum, making it easier to manage. It’s easy to get on and off because of its low standover, which drops the intimidation factor dramatically. The parts build is very similar to an adult bike, with quality drivetrain parts from Shimano and wide tires for traction on all surfaces.
- Alloy frame with replaceable derailleur hanger for durability
- Aero Alloy straight blade fork for solid steering
- Linear pull brakes provide protected stopping power
- 14-speed drivetrain gives wide range of gears
- 24″ narrow wheels for smaller fit
- Kickstand NOT Included
- Bikes come 85% pre-assembled and will want to be tuned up (gears, brakes) and all appropriate bolts/nuts tightened, torqued and/or lubed. For the best experience we do recommend all bikes to be assembled by a professional bike mechanic.
- Frame: Clarity Jr. 24″ Light Weight Alloy Frame w/ Replaceable Hanger
- Fork: Clarity Jr. Aero Alloy Straight Blade
- Headset Threaded 1 1/8″
- Cranks: 165mm Alloy w/ chainguard 42/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper – 5pc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TZ-30, 31.8mm Band Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300, 7 Speed
- Shifters: Shimano RS35 Revo 2x7spd Twist
- Cogset: Shimano Tourney TZ21 7 Speed Freewheel,14-28T
- Chain: KMC Z51, 7 Speed
- Front Hub: 32h Nutted
- Rear Hub: 32h Nutted
- Spokes: 14g
- Rims: 32h R-1000 Alloy
- Tires: Kenda K-184, 24×1 3/8″ (37-540)
- Brakes: Alloy Linear
- Brake Levers: Alloy Linear w/ reach Adjust
- Pedals: Resin
- Handlebar: Steel Jr Riser
- Grips: DB Kraton
- Stem: Alloy Quill
- Seat: Jr Padded 2 panel
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: Clear coat, Chainstay Protector, Owner’s manual, rear derailleur guard
- Notes: Spec subject to change without notice. Please Note: Any spec changes will be comparable with listed spec
- Signature REQUIRED for delivery.
- Domestic items ship within 24 business hours of a CLEARED payment.
- Express shipping available.
- Items weighing a pound and under will ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
- Shipments may incur taxes upon delivery.
- Import duties, taxes and charges aren’t included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to decide what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- Attention: ground transit is on business days only and will not include weekends.
Jenn's Bikes does not pay any postage (to and from, taxes, duties and brokerage fees) on international returns. All transportation costs would be the buyer's responsibility.
Customer is responsible for transportation of the item back to Jenn's Bikes (this includes return shipping for our non-local customers). For returns of product within america Jenn's Bikes will pay for shipping of the new replacement item back to the customer.
The following products aren’t eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
Any product not purchased from Jenn's Bikes.
Any products with missing, damaged or altered serial numbers.
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, and all other items originally included.
Any product that has been serviced without our express permission.
Customer will have to contact us within 30 days of delivery to request a return.
Product will have to be in factory sealed never opened resalable condition to qualify for a full refund.
If you want to contact us please use the Ebay messaging center found here.