The Diamondback Insight 2 is a Performance Hybrid road bike. Performance Hybrid road bikes are great for pavement and paved trail cruising. They also keep the rider in an upright riding position for less strain on the neck and lower back. In case you are in search of a bike that is efficient on city streets and paved trails with an upright riding position then look no further than the Insight 2.
Our Insight line of road bikes have long been rider favorites as a result of their versatility and ease of use. The Insight 2 continues this tradition of great performance hybrids stacked with features. This year’s bike still has its light and stable aluminum frame and fork, efficient 700c road wheels, a comfortable flat-bar cockpit for an upright riding stance, and quality Shimano drivetrain components. We don’t like to tinker too much with success, but for this model year we did make a significant upgrade: disc brakes! The braking duties are now taken care of by powerful mechanical discs with 160mm rotors. This enhances the Insight 2’s performance even more, allowing one-finger modulation and more regulate in wet conditions. For charity riders, commuters, and just tooling around the neighborhood, the Insight 2 is a proven performer.
- High quality aluminum frame is durable and comfortably compliant
- Integrated high tensile straight blade fork for solid steering
- Frame and fork eyelets make it easy to mount rack and fenders
- Shimano 7×3 drivetrain provides 21 gears for any terrain
- DB Equation 700c road wheels
- Kickstand NOT Included
- Bikes come 85% pre-assembled and will want to be tuned up (gears, brakes) and all appropriate bolts/nuts tightened, torqued and/or lubed. For the best experience we do recommend all bikes to be assembled by a professional bike mechanic.
- Frame: Top of the range aluminum frame w/ replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: Insight Integrated Ferous Aero Hi-Ten Steel Straight Blade w/ Disc Tabs
- Headset: Integrated “Cane Creek” Size Drop-in ACB 1 1/8″
- Cranks: Shimano Tourney TY501 w/ Chainguard, 48/38/28T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TX51
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano EF-51 Easyfire 3x7spd
- Cogset: Shimano TZ-21 7 Speed Freewheel, 14-28T
- Chain: KMC-Z51
- Front Hub: 32h SL-7 Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount
- Rear Hub: 32h Semi-Sealed Alloy Cassette w/ CNC Disc mount
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 32h Equation R23 Doublewall
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Trax 700x32c
- Brakes: Tektro Aries Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brakes Levers: Shimano EF-51
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy forged flat pedals, CNC MTB
- Handlebar: DB 31.8mm low rise Alloy
- Grips: Diamondback Dual Density Comfort Grip
- Stem: DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- Seat: DB Performance Hybrid w/ Gel
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extra: Owner’s manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Notes: Spec subject to change without notice. Please Note: Any spec changes will be comparable with listed spec
- Signature REQUIRED for delivery.
- Domestic items TYPICALLY ship within 24 business hours of a CLEARED payment.
- Express shipping available.
- Items weighing a pound and under will ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
- Shipments may incur taxes upon delivery.
- Import duties, taxes and charges aren’t included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to resolve what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- Attention: ground transit is on business days only and will not include weekends.
Jenn's Bikes does not pay any postage (to and from, taxes, duties and brokerage fees) on international returns. All transportation costs will be the buyer's responsibility.
Customer is responsible for transportation of the item back to Jenn's Bikes (this includes return shipping for our non-local customers). For returns of product within the United States Jenn's Bikes will pay for shipping of the new replacement item back to the customer.
The following products aren’t eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
Any product not purchased from Jenn's Bikes.
Any products with missing, damaged or altered serial numbers.
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, and all other items originally included.
Any product that has been serviced without our express permission.
Customer must contact us within 30 days of delivery to request a return.
Product must be in factory sealed never opened resalable condition to qualify for a full refund.
If you want to contact us please use the Ebay messaging center found here.