The Diamondback Wildwood a Comfort Bike and they are built around one thing – making the ride comfy. This bike features wide and stable mountain bike wheels and tires. A plush ride comes from a cushy seat and suspension fork. Whether you are cruising the bike path, campground, neighborhood or city streets the Wildwood will have you doing so in style and comfort.
Our longest-running city bike returns better than ever: the Wildwood Classic is comfortable, practical, and affordable. The perfect bike for enjoying fresh air on spontaneous rides, it’s designed to be as user-friendly as conceivable. It’s unintimidating and familiar with a suspension fork and seatpost to soak up bumps big and small. It’s easy to personalize your fit with the adjustable stem and comfy seat, and with crisp Shimano EasyFire shifting through 21 speeds, you’ll be able to at all times be in the right gear. For quick rides or weekend jaunts, the Wildwood Classic can’t be beat.
- Heat treated 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame is built to last
- Suspension fork and seatpost for added cushioning
- 3×7 drivetrain provides 21 gears for any terrain
- Comfort Geometry for perfect pedaling position
- Kickstand NOT Included
- Frame: DB 6061-T6 Heat-Treated Aluminum Comfort Geometry w/ internal Cable routing, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: HL Zoom Comfort Suspension, 63mm Travel
- Headset: Threaded 1 1/8″
- Cranks: Shimano Tourney TY501 w/ Chainguard, 42/34/24T
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper – 5pc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TZ30, Down Route, 31.8 Clamp Diameter
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300, 7 Speed
- Shifters: Shimano EF- 51 Easyfire 3x7SPD
- Cogset: Shimano Tourney TZ31 7 Speed Freewheel,14-34T
- Chain: KMC-Z51, 7 Speed
- Front Hub: 32h Alloy QR
- Rear Hub: 32h Alloy QR
- Spokes: 14g
- Rims: 32h SSW26, double tunnel alloy
- Tires: Smooth Comfort 26×1.95
- Brakes: Alloy Linear
- Brakes Levers: Shimano EF-51
- Pedals: Diamondback Comfort Platform
- Handlebar: Steel 70mm Ultra Riser
- Grips: Diamondback Dual Density Comfort Grip
- Stem: Alloy Adjustable Quill
- Seat: DB Deluxe Comfort Double Density Base
- Seat Post: KindShock Alloy Suspension Post 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner’s manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Notes: Spec subject to change without notice. Please Note: Any spec changes will be comparable with listed spec
- Signature REQUIRED for delivery.
- Domestic items TYPICALLY ship within 24 business hours of a CLEARED payment.
- Express shipping available.
- Items weighing a pound and under will ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
- Shipments may incur taxes upon delivery.
- Import duties, taxes and charges aren’t included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to decide what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- Attention: ground transit is on business days only and will not include weekends.
Jenn's Bikes does not pay any postage (to and from, taxes, duties and brokerage fees) on international returns. All transportation costs would be the buyer's responsibility.
Customer is responsible for transportation of the item back to Jenn's Bikes (this includes return shipping for our non-local customers). For returns of product within the US Jenn's Bikes will pay for shipping of the new replacement item back to the customer.
The following products aren’t eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
Any product not purchased from Jenn's Bikes.
Any products with missing, damaged or altered serial numbers.
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, and all other items originally included.
Any product that has been serviced without our express permission.
Customer will have to contact us within 30 days of delivery to request a return.
Product will have to be in factory sealed never opened resalable condition to qualify for a full refund.
If you wish to have to contact us please use the Ebay messaging center found here.