Item #: qfrattp20slk16
Framed Attack Pro BMX Bike
If you’re going to be late to the party then you better be the best dressed. For 2106 we are stoked to offer up our all new Attack Pro series BMX bike! We wanted to get a team together and this is what we needed for our riders so this is what you get as well, dope right? We know. Let’s get down to brass tax here; we went a bit crazy with our new Cromoly so we added it to our: Main triangles, cranks, forks and our all new handle bars with a 29in width, 8 3/4 Height, 12 degree back sweep and 1 degree up sweep! Did we stop there? Nope, We added a Pivotal seat seat post combo and biggest of all we shoe’d up the Attack Pro with big ol” 2.3in tires from Innova for better grip and none of the slip and absorption affect on all riding surfaces when going big. We know you wish to have what we got now send us what you got in out instagram @Framed Bikes or our Facebook page!
- Frame – Chromoly Triangle
- Forks – 1-1/8Th Chromoly Legs
- Bars – Framed 2Pc Chromoly Bars (8 3/4″ Tall X 29″ Wide)
- Grips – Velo Mean Mug 147mm
- Stem – Framed Alloy Front Load
- Headset – Neco 28.6 6/34/30mm
- Brake Lever – Apse Alloy Lever W/Adjuster
- Brake – Apse Alloy U-Brake
- Cranks – 3Pc Chromoly Tubular 175mm W/Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- Sprocket – 25T Steel
- Chain – Kmc Z410 Half link
- Pedals – 9/16″ Nylon Composite
- Front Hub – 3/8″ Kt Unsealed Hub
- Rear Hub – 14mm Kt/Quando Unsealed W/9T Freewheel
- Rims – 36H Double Wall Anodized Alloy Pinned
- Tires – Innova 2128 Front 20″ X 2.3″- Rear 20″ X 2.3″
- Saddle – Frame Attack Pro Pivotal Saddle
- Seat Post – Alloy Pivot Post
- Clamp – Framed Alloy Clamp
- Pegs – Not Included
- Top Tube – 20″
- Seat Tube – 8″
- Chainstay – 13.5″
- BB Height – 10.5″
- Approx. Weight – 25lbs 11oz
- Wheelbase – 38″
- NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly and an overall check of the bike must be completed by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled and checked by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled accurately.
- We use UPS Ground as our free shipping carrier. Some smaller items may ship via USPS. We reserve the right to use either company.
- We ship Monday – Friday. UPS Ground delivers Monday-Friday.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must be shipped to a physical address in the lower 48 states (NO P.O. Boxes).
- If you’re shipping to a PO Box, AK, HI, APO/FPO or a US Protectorate address please select the USPS Priority Mail shipping option all the way through checkout. Failure to do so will delay your order as we’ll need to capture the needed amount or a physical address. We cannot ship to these addresses for free.
- Payment must clear before 10:00AM CST to ship that day.
- The day your order ships is not considered a transit day.
- Please be sure to double check your address when checking out. Orders that are returned to us as a result of an incomplete or an undeliverable address will be refunded minus shipping costs incurred.
- For more U.S. shipping information please send us a message or see our help desk.
- Dj’s Boardshop uses eBay’s Global Shipping Program for the majority of our items. On the other hand, we will also ship directly to certain select countries.
- If your country is located in the drop down menu but you don’t see the eBay Global Shipping Program as an option, please refer to the information below for our international shipping policies.
- Customs – Taxes – Duties – Gifts: Import duties, taxes and charges don’t seem to be included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Also, we will’t mark an item as gift to avoid duties/taxes.
- If an order is refused or returned to sender for bad/incorrect address or refusal to pay customs, taxes, duties we’ll refund the price of the item less both shipping charges.
- All sizing is in US unless otherwise noted.
- We ship most international orders VIA UPS Worldwide Expedited. If you’re only ordering a smaller item we may change the shipping method to USPS Priority Mail International. We reserve the right to use either company.
- For more international shipping information please send us a message or see our help desk.
- We take customer service very seriously. Our priority is to offer the best shopping experience imaginable. If you ever have any questions on any of our gear or policies please send us an email. All emails are replied to in less than 24 hrs. within hours of operation. Customer Service hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8-5pm CST. Weekends vary.
- Because we don’t have a retail store, we have a ‘No Local Pickup’ policy.
- In the rare instance you receive an item that is different than described in the listing please email ASAP so we will address the issue right away.
- For further information please send us a message or see our help desk.