Glacier Wear : Fine Furs and Leather Since 1991
- Hand-Crafted, White-Ash Beavertail Paddle
- One Solid Piece of Hand-Crafted Ash – Now not a Laminate
- Natural or Stained Finish Depending on Length
- Traditional Grip
- Average Blade Width: 6-7 inches
- Longer Length Paddles Will Work for Drift Planes
- For Proper Length, Measure from Floor to Bottom of Chin whilst in Status Position
- Remember, Just right Ash is Hard to Find
Customer will Receive Paddle(s) Identical to Paddles in Picture.
We also stock the biggest inventory of tanned furs and leather hides in North The us. Talk over with us at Glacier Wear.