Werner Kalliste All Carbon Foam Core 230cm Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
The Kalliste is our most advanced low-angle paddle, with our absolute best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes whilst the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Kalliste is the smart choice for those touring with a low-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative yet powerful feel of a mid-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Mid-sized blades are a great fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel at the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Select our carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter. The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most straightforward, precise fitting in the marketplace. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear.
Please discuss with Werner Paddles web page for more particulars.