Up for grabs is a brand spanking new pair of 2017 Enve SES 3.4 wheels. That is the most recent version that was once just release this march. They’re wider than the older 3.4s to better match 25mm tires as a substitute of 23mm. They’ve the most recent textured brake track like the 4.5 for better braking. Most notably, the most recent version is tubeless compatible. You’ll be able to still run with tubes if you like.
These wheels are 100% modern, they still have the protective shrink wrap over the rims. Also the hub protectors for shipping are still installed as these wheels have never been mounted on a bike. This Carbon/Ceramic hub version of the 3.4 wheelset retails for $3,500! That is the lightest tubeless configuration of the 3.4 You’ll be able to buy.
– 2017 Enve SES 3.4
– 38mm front depth/42mm rear depth
– 27.5mm ext, 21mm internal rim width
– Rim Brake
– 100mm front /130mm rear qr spacing
– Enve carbon hubs
– DT Aerolite spokes 20 f, 24 r
– Textured brake track
– Tubes or no tubes
– Rim tape, tubeless tape, valves, quick releases, 2 pair of brake pads all included
– Shimano/sram 11 speed freehub (will also be easily converted to Campagnolo)
– Ceramic Speed Bearings front and rear
– Black decals
– Original Box/Packing included