Gorgeous and Rare. You’ll be able to most likely never see one again.
About the motorbike.
– Size. 50cm Seat Tube(c-c)
– Top Tube. 52cm
– Paint. Super rare Tri-Colore “Italian Ice” paint
– Tubing. Columbus SL Steel
– Look. Never seen before and can never see again “decal/paint bleed via”
– Groupset. 2015 Campagnolo Athena 11-Speed in Silver (about 500 miles on it)
– Crankset. 170mm 50/34T
– Cassette. Campagnolo Chorus 11-29
– Wheelset. Handbuilt Velo Orange clinchers on T-11 Hubs from White Industries.
– Saddle. Brooks Cambium in brown (Simply Put in. 50 miles)
– Wraps. Brooks Microtex in brown. (Simply Put in. 50 miles)
– Stem. Deda Matte Silver quill stem
– Seatpost. Deda Matte Silver seatpost
– Brake Hoods. Campagnolo S2 in RED.
*Additionally to be had with Original Wheelset and Shimano 600 groupset for $800